By: Scott Prisco
Are you having trouble with pain? While pain is unique to every individual, inflammation typically causes pain from the swelling of tissue, which puts pressure on nerve endings and results in discomfort.
Antioxidants are the best natural solution for inflammation, and blueberries are the king of anti-oxidant foods. They are also high in fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, and Manganese, which is also important for building bones and healing wounds! It prevents DNA damage, which is one of the culprits for aging and cancer.
Furthermore, a fantastic addition to this recipe is our powdered CBD. Research suggests that CBD interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid receptors to combat both chronic and acute inflammation. Therefore, adding CBD to this recipe will give you added anti-inflammation benefits.
Serving Size: 1
- cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package frozen pitaya puree
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon pepitas
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Priscotty Pure CBD powder
How To Prepare
- Place water, strawberries, pitaya puree, pineapple, and banana in a blender. Blend until you see a smoothie-like texture. Stop and stir if necessary, add maple syrup.
- Pour smoothie mix into a bowl. Top with blueberries, pepitas, chia seeds, almond butter, and honey.
- Add one scoop of Priscotty Pure CBD Powder