by Scott Prisco
Super fudgy, rich chocolate flavor, moist center, and crispy edges with all the benefits of CBD powder. Our CBD brownies are all the chocolatey goodness you could ever want and so much more! Let’s face it, boxed brownies just don’t cut it! This recipe is easy, convenient, and will have you coming back for thirds and forths!
Ingredients for CBD Brownies
Makes 16 Brownies (10mg Of CBD Per Brownie)
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted if lumpy
1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted if lumpy
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
3/4 teaspoons sea salt
1/2 cup canola oil or extra-virgin olive oil*
2 tablespoons water
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
8 Scoops of Priscotty Pure CBD Powder
How To Prepare CBD Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Line an 8×8 baking dish parchment paper and lightly spray it with canola oil.
3. In a bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, granulated sugar, dark chocolate chips, and sea salt.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the CBD Powder, eggs, olive oil, water, and vanilla extract (mix well).
5. Add dry mix into wet mix and stir until combined.
6. Pour the batter into your pan and use a spatula to level out the top. Bake the brownies for 43 to 47 minutes. It’s better to pull the brownies out early than to leave them in for too long. You can use the old toothpick trick to see if they are runny or cooked.
7. Let the cooked brownies cool for 1.5 hours. Cut them into 16 even square. Sit back and devour.
*We used olive oil in this recipe because we like the way it pairs with and enhances the chocolate flavor. Please note that you will be able to taste it. Use canola oil if you are looking for more of a neutral flavor.
**These brownies will be super gooey in the middle when you take them out of the oven. Allow them to cool, set, and harden for about 1.5 hours before you cut them into squares. This also helps enhance the chocolate flavor. Trust us, its worth the wait 🙂
***These brownies store really well in the freezer. In conclusion, feel free to double the recipe and throw the leftovers in the freezer to be eaten at a later date!