By: Scott Prisco
Fish Tacos are perfect on a hot summer day. They are simple to make, and easy to eat. Pack a few for a beach picnic, or eat them on the way! You can bake or grill them, and they will always taste great. Sauces go extremely well with the fish, so don’t be afraid to try your own! They are high in protein and low in fat, and most importantly it is great for maintaining heart health!
Serving Size: 1
- 1 pound of flaky white fish
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Sriracha sauce
- 6 corn tortillas
- 2 cups of salad greens
- 1 lime
How To Prepare
- Heat the skillet over medium heat. Lightly drizzle the olive oil and place the fish onto the skillet. Set a timer for 3 minutes. Cook the fish until it begins to flake easily. Remove it and allow it to cool for 3 minutes before cutting it.
- While the fish is cooking, mix sour cream with sriracha sauce in a container.
- Assemble tacos; put the lettuce on top of the tortilla, then add fish, sriracha cream, and finally the salsa.
- Squeeze some lime on and enjoy!