The Vodka Quarantini Recipe relieves stress while boosting your immune system!
* 2 ounces (1/4 cup) quality vodka, preferably citron vodka
* 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) Cointreau or triple sec
* 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) freshly squeezed lemon juice (Juice from 1/2 large lemon)
* 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) simple syrup (optional)
* 1 Scoop (20mg) Priscotty Pure CBD Powder
How To Prepare
1. Add vodka, Cointreau (or triple sec), lemon juice, Priscotty Pure CBD Powder, simple syrup and a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake for 30 seconds or until very cold.
3. Strain into the prepared martini glass and serve immediately.
Not only is the vodka quarantini recipe delicious, but it also has awesome health benefits…
Lemons contain lots of vitamin C, which is known to boost the immune system! Cells in the immune system, especially the phagocytes and t-cells need vitamin C to carry out their duties. When the body is lacking in vitamin C, it has a lower resistance to colds, flu, and cancers. You are more susceptible to getting sick. The recommended daily intake of vitamin C is 75 mg for women and 90 mg for men.
Cannabidiol (CBD), since becoming legal at the end of 2018, has quickly become mainstream. As the war on opioids shed light on the negative effects of prescription medication, CBD has become a promising substitute. Many CBD users find it great for relieving stress. In fact, “Studies strongly support CBD as a treatment for generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder”.
*This recipe is not for anyone under 21 years of age.
To get more delicious recipes with awesome health benefits click HERE!