By: Scott Prisco
Do you have high blood pressure? Hypertension, or high blood pressure, causes heart vessel damage which leads to heart disease if left untreated for a long time. I call it the silent killer because the symptoms are hard to read and can go unnoticed for years.
Raspberries are a fantastic for preventing hypertension and lowering blood pressure. They are rich in natural compounds called flavonoids, which help regulate cellular activity and fight off free radicals that cause stress on your body.
My favorite way to incorporate raspberries into my routine is with lemonade syrup, which you can keep it in the fridge for weeks, and easily whip up a pitcher of lemonade whenever you please.
Occasionally, I like to add vodka or gin, which compliments this fruity recipe very well. Another great addition is Priscotty Pure’s CBD powder, which is flavorless so it preserves the delicious taste of this lemonade. CBD also improve one’s blood flow by widening their blood vessels, thus reducing blood pressure.
Serving Size: 6
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup rasberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice,
- 3-5 cups cold water
- Priscotty Pure CBD powder
How To Prepare
- Combine the sugar with 1 cup of water in a pan. Place over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Let it cool down.
- Measure 3/4 cup of fresh raspberries and blend them into a mix
- Separate the raspberry mix through a fine mesh to separate the seeds from the pulp
- Combine the raspberry mix and the cooled syrup, add lemon juice.
- Add 3-5 cups of cold water to dilute the flavor, adjust to your liking
- Add our flavorless water-soluble CBD powder and enjoy it’s soothing benefits