By: Scott Prisco
The Paloma is one of my favorite spring/summer drinks. It’s super refreshing and tasty. The Priscotty Paloma is my take on the classic drink. I like to use club soda and freshly squeezed grapefruit juice rather than the grapefruit soda the traditional recipe calls for. I find it makes for a better quality drink.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 2 ounces sparkling water
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/5 ounce agave nectar or simple syrup, or to taste
- Coarse sea salt, for the rim of the glasses
How To Prepare
- Rub the grapefruit slice around the edge of the glass and salt rim
- Fill glass with ice
- In a shaker mix the tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and agave nectar. give it a good shake and pour it into the glass.
- Top with sparkling water and stir in gently
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge, enjoy.